Season : 2
Episode : 23
Views : 96
Quality : HD 1080p
Duration : 150 minutes
Language : Turkish
Uc kiz kardes Episode 23 English Subtitles
- When Türkan is torn between her mother and Somer, she chooses Somer. Türkan’s intention is to confront Somer for everything she has heard about Mine. Türkan corners Somer to pour herself out. Somer attributes these states of Türkan to her pregnancy.
- Ultimately, Türkan and Somer confront Türkan’s insistence. Curious about the absence of Somer and Türkan, Mine investigates where they are. Mine learns that her baby Kiraz will be taken away by Somer and Rüçhan after weaning. Mine asks Rüçhan about this. When priority approves, Mine takes the baby and disappears. Rüçhan and Özer go after the baby.
- Having met his love Sevilay years ago, Özer, with a sense of guilt, intends to reconcile his son Mustafa and his ex-girlfriend Sevilay. Özer brings Mustafa and Sevilay together. Sevilay decides to stay in Ayvalık now. Özer is happy with this decision, although he cannot show it. Derya starts her university life in Izmir with surprises and meets her high school friend Canan again. She accidentally encounters an interesting lecturer in the corridors of the school.
Previous Episode Summary
- Türkan hears Somer and Mine talking. He learns that Kiraz is Somer’s baby. It is very difficult for Türkan to face this reality. Türkan needs to get away from home to digest what she heard on her own. While Türkan is struggling with the emotions she is trying to suppress, she comes across Sevilay. Sevilay and Türkan share their womanly feelings, unaware of who each other is.
- Somer realizes that Türkan has distanced herself from him, but attributes this to Türkan’s pregnancy and her indecision about having a child. Somer shares this feeling with Rüçhan. Rüçhan is angry at Türkan’s indecision because the baby to be born does not belong only to Türkan. Despite his anger towards Türkan, Rüçhan approaches Türkan with understanding and tells him a lie, “I will have grandchildren for the first time”. Türkan begins to question not only Somer, but also Somer’s family.
- Nesrin and Türkan confront about Somer. Nesrin reminds Türkan that taking her belongings and returning to her father’s house is also an option. In order to make Türkan happy, Somer surprises him and offers to take a vacation. Nesrin and Sadik settle Derya in a dormitory in Izmir to start university. While Serdar and Derya spend their first day on campus, Döner is lonely in Ayvalık as he is separated from his brother and Serdar. Will Türkan go to her mother’s house or will she choose to stay with Somer and raise her child?
uc kiz kardes Episode 23 English Subtitles Season 2 online on turkish123com.com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
Cast of the series
Ozgu Kaya as Turkan
- Türkan is a Cinderella in a fairy tale, a Rapunzel locked in a fairy tale castle… Even though her life seems like a fairy tale from the outside, only Türkan’s tears are behind closed doors. Türkan has always thought that she has no virtues other than her beauty.
- Otherwise, her mother wouldn’t have loved her just because she was “beautiful”. Türkan, the first tear in the family, was always her mother’s beautiful, delicate, fragile daughter, she always thought that she needed protection, she raised her that way.
- That’s why Türkan didn’t have the right to choose anything in her life. She didn’t choose her husband or the hellish life she lived after her marriage. No one knows how long she’ll be willing to accept her fate as Rapunzel, locked in a tower without a ladder.
Reha Ozcan as Sadık
- He is a loving Post Office Manager to his devoted wife, daughters, or rather to his roots.
- When he lost his parents at a young age, he always kept his family ahead of everything because his siblings were his whole family. Although he never wanted to leave Ayvalık where he was born, he could not go against his wife Nesrin’s wishes and settle in Eskişehir, but his mind is always in his roots, in Ayvalık. And when she could not stand it one day and secretly asked Nesrin to be assigned to Ayvalık, her marriage came to an end. But their daughter, Return, was the turn of this marriage from the abyss.
- In other words, Return has been the symbol of baby Nesrin’s return to Ayvalık and marriage. Sadık and Nesrin learn what kind of hell their daughter Türkan, whom they thought was living a fairy tale life, actually lived. Her younger daughter Derya is on the brink of another abyss. Loyal.
Almila Ada as Dönüş
- The middle daughters of Mr. Sadık and Ms. Nesrin, she is the daughter who most resembles her father, Sadık Bey.
- She wanted to study literature, but her illness and financial difficulties did not allow her to do so, and she was left alone with her parents when her older sister got married and her brother went to university and left home. Returning, comparing herself to Feride from the novel Çalıkuşu, will learn years later that she is actually the Munise of the novel (Çalıkuşu Feride’s daughter).
- Return’s biggest love is Serdar. Nesrin has always tried to keEp Dönin away from Serdar. Maybe it was successful for a while, but years later the two lovers will meet again.
Melisa Berberoğlu as Derya
- Derya is the most independent, outspoken, rebellious daughter of Sadık and Nesrin Hanım, nicknamed “Tomboy”. Derya, who loves cats, dogs, trees, birds, and insects, takes care of them, gives them beautiful names, intends to become an architect. He does not encounter any obstacles to pursuing his dreams, but unfortunately, the biggest obstacle is himself again.
- His frivolity, impetuousness, and rebelliousness will lead him to make mistakes, and he will choose the wrong people. Hakan, who lives an irresponsible and vagrant life, who is quite older than himself, to whom he clings as the love of my life, will drag the young girl on paths that are perhaps impossible to return.
Iclal Aydın as Nesrin
- Unlike Sadik, Nesrin is a woman who does her best not to take root in the land where she was born, but to break away from that land. She has never loved Ayvalık and that narrow environment, she has always felt unhappy and under pressure in them.
- Although he has to return to his lands due to his daughters and Sadik, he will never be truly happy. Nesrin has an endless fight against life. The rules set by him in the family apply. Although her prescriptive attitude is related to her being a teacher, Nesrin is a naturally dominant character.
- Although Sadik submits to this just because he loves her, he will be very disturbed by Nesrin’s maverick day by day. Whatever Nesrin did, she did for her family. But everyone knows that this is about Nesrin’s ambitions.
Berker Guven as Somer
- He is the only son of Rüçhan and Özer, the wealthiest family of Ayvalık. He met Mine while he was studying abroad, and despite all the obstacles of his family, he did not leave her. He turned a blind eye to marrying Türkan due to financial fears but promised Türkan that he would not become a wife.
- Mine is the only owner of his heart. But Somer will not be indifferent to Türkan’s goodness day by day, and he will see in him the understanding and kindness that he has not seen from his mother and lover. Somer will realize too late that he grew up in his mother’s shadow and then lived under Mine’s auspices. Maybe it will be too late when he sees the gem inside Türkan.