Season : 2
Episode : 50
Views : 74
Quality : HD 1080p
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
kizilcik serbeti Episode 50 English Subtitles Season 2
One Love Episode 50 English Subtitles Season 2
- While Doğa opens the door of her house and is surprised to see Fatih in front of her, Umut’s words about marriage attract attention. In the trailer, where moments from Doğa and Fatih’s court day are shown on the screen, the great panic experienced by Doğa, who lost her baby, increases the tension. Fatih, who does not hesitate to use his trump cards, forcibly takes Cemre away from her mother with the police. While the sadness of Nature experiencing great destruction deeply affects the audience, what will happen is eagerly awaited.
- The process that started with the purchase of Doğa’s lawyer by Fatih is progressing against Doğa. Fatih’s insistence on not leaving and Nilay’s withdrawal from witnessing under Abdullah’s pressure will prolong the trial process. Doğa, who entrusted her baby to Nursema for a short time, took the opportunity to call Fatih to see her child, causing a rift between the two. While Nursema and Umut’s temporary visit to Abdullah’s house negatively affects their relationship, Pembe is very happy to have her daughter with her.
- However, Abdullah, who closely witnessed Umut singing at the bar at night, will warn his son-in-law harshly. Ömer and Kıvılcım organize a dinner party to announce their marriage. Alev will join the dinner at the last minute and detonate a big bomb. But the biggest surprise will happen in the courtroom in the finale.
What happen in the end Episode?
- Learning about his illness, Ömer decides to hide it from everyone and wants to continue his life that way. He says he doesn’t have anything important, thinking about his loved ones. Kıvılcım was relieved to receive good news from him. For Kıvılcım, her priority right now is her daughter. Nursema, who is very happy about the sale of her lines, meets Ertuğrul and they both enjoy each other’s company.
- Pembe, who is obsessed with talking to Alev, vomits out her hatred the moment she first catches him. Impressed by what Pembe said, Alev goes to Abdullah, but will have to leave without hearing what he wants. Doğa, who does not allow Fatih to get close to her and her daughter, skillfully defeats his every attempt, but a big surprise awaits her in the finale.
Watch kizilcik serbeti Episode 50 English Subtitles Season 2 on expressdizi ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Original Title: Kızılcık Şerbeti
- English Title: Cranberry Sorbet, One Love
- Genre: Romance
- Broadcast Network: Show TV
- Writer: Melis Civelek, ZeynEp Gür
- Production: Gold Film
- Release Date: October 2022
- Kızılcık Şerbeti, which will be screened on Show TV, produced by Gold Film and produced by Faruk Turgut, starring Barış Kılıç, Evrim Alasya, Settar Tanrıöğen, Sıla Türkoğlu, Sibel Taşçıoğlu, Doğukan Güngör, and Müjde Uzman. It comes to the screen with its first Episode on Friday, October. Young actress Sıla Türkoğlu will win the audience’s appreciation with the character of the university student Doğa in the series.
- Kızılcık Şerbeti brings to the screen the sudden marriage of two families living in two different cultures, their children, Doğa and Fatih, with a striking narrative. The beloved actress Sıla Türkoğlu gives life to an idealistic and hardworking university student studying at the faculty of dentistry with a full scholarship. The marriage of Doğa to her lover Fatih (Doğukan Güngör) without thinking about what her mother Kıvılcım (Evrim Alasya) will say, will put the families to the test of their lives.
- Türkoğlu gave clues to the audience by describing the character he portrayed in the series with the following words: “Nature is the eldest daughter of an idealistic mother. Like her mother, she is an idealistic, hardworking, strong woman with dreams. She thinks that love can overcome everything, even though she is not actually very frivolous and living in a fantasy world. Let’s see if it’s really like that?” said.
- Kıvılcım (Evrim Alasya), a well-educated, realistic, and modern woman, stood firm after her divorce and raised her two daughters in line with the values she believed in. Her younger daughter Çimen (Selin Türkmen) is still attending high school, while her older daughter Doğa (Sıla Türkoğlu) is studying dentistry at the university. Kıvılcım’s only wish is to see her children be successful and happy in the future. Kıvılcım, who was very disappointed when Doğa married her boyfriend in her first year at university, experiences the shock of her life when her daughter meets her husband’s family.
- The family of Doğa’s husband Fatih (Doğukan Güngör) is a very conservative family. Kıvılcım thinks that her daughter cannot live with a family that looks at life so differently. Nature believes that their love will overcome all kinds of differences.
- In the cast of Cranberry Sherbet; Barış Kılıç, Evrim Alasya, Settar Tanrıöğen, Sıla Türkoğlu, Sibel Taşçıoğlu, Doğukan Güngör, Gospel Specialist, Aliye Uzunatağan, Feyza Civelek, Ceren Yalazoğlu Karakoç, Emrah Altıntoprak, Feray Darıcı, Selin Türkmen, Özlem Çakar, Oral Özer, Rahimcan Kapkap, Serkan Tınmaz, Tuana Gizem Uzunlar.
- Kıvılcım, who was very disappointed when Doğa married her boyfriend in her first year at university, experiences the shock of her life when her daughter meets her husband’s family.
- The family of Doğa’s husband Fatih (Doğukan Güngör) is a very conservative family. She thinks that her daughter cannot live with a family that looks at life so differently. Nature believes that their love will overcome all kinds of differences. Kızılcık Şerbeti; It is a love story between two extreme families with the same truth but different methods.
- Kıvılcım (Evrim Alasya), a well-educated, realistic, and modern woman, stood firm after her divorce from her husband and raised both of her daughters in line with the values she believed in. Her younger daughter Çimen (Selin Türkmen) is still attending high school, while her older daughter Doğa (Sıla Türkoğlu) is studying dentistry at the university.
- Kivilcim’s only wish is to see her children be successful and happy in the future. Kivilcim, who was very disappointed when Doğa married her boyfriend in her first year at university, experiences the shock of her life when her daughter meets her husband’s family.
- The family of Doğa’s husband Fatih (Doğukan Güngör) is very conservative. She thinks that her daughter cannot live with a family that looks at life so differently. Doğa believes that their love will overcome all kinds of differences.
- Kızılcık Şerbeti is a love story between two extreme families with the same truth but different methods.
Sıla Türkoğlu as Doğa Korkmaz
- Doğa is Kıvılcım’s eldest daughter. Like her mother, she is idealistic and hardworking. She graduated from the school where her mother was the principal and won the dental faculty with a full scholarship. She is afraid of her mother like everyone else.
- Her mother is very precious to her, and she hides her relationship with Fatih at first, as she is never willing to make her sad. But her love for Fatih is so overwhelming that she marries, regardless of what her mother says.
Doğukan Güngör as Fatih Ünal
- Fatih is Abdullah’s youngest son and his father’s most precious. He is a respectful, gentle personality.
- Unlike his older brother Mustafa, he is more active and smart in business matters. When he falls in love with Doğa and gets married, it is important for him to get his father’s approval.
Barış Kılıç as Ömer Ünal
- Ömer is Abdullah Ünal’s brother. He is the head of the international investments of the Unal Group of Companies. Ömer was better educated than his older brother and studied abroad.
- He married his wife Sema at a young age with the force of his father, and he had a son named Metehan from this marriage. Ömer does not stay away from modern life and does not think like his brother on some issues. In time, the differences in education and opinion between Sema and Ömer become unbearable and Ömer says he wants a divorce.
- Omer is a good father who is respectful to everyone, has a principle of being fair in business life, and is fond of his son. As he will never fail to respect his family members, he also never makes himself oppressed and does not hold back from anyone. Meeting Kıvılcım will be the test of his life for him as well.
Evrim Alasya as Kıvılcım Arslan
- Kıvılcım was born as the eldest daughter of a dominating father and a housewife mother. When her father dies before Kıvılcım graduates from university, all responsibility of the family falls to Kıvılcım. Kıvılcım’s mother, Sönmez, is a self-sacrificing woman, but a dominant woman who cannot show much love.
- She continues her working life as a high school principal in one of the most well-established and best schools in Istanbul. She is famous for her stance in her professional life and her discipline at school. For Kıvılcı, life consists of principles.
- She is quite orderly, systematic, and punctual. As she rose in her career, her profession became her identity. Therefore, she is like a teacher at home. She gave birth to two daughters named Doğa and Çimen. Her husband Koray got bored of being under the yoke of Kıvılcım’s authority over time and they got divorced.
- Kıvılcım, While devoting herself to her family and students, plans her life to advance in her career. All she wants is for her children to get a good education and work and have a career.
Sibel Taşçıoğlu as Pembe Ünal
- Pembe is Abdullah’s wife and mother of three children. She had an arranged marriage with Abdullah but fell in love with him. For Pembe, life consists of her husband and children.
- She does not avoid sacrificing her children for her happiness. She is a constructive, smiling, meticulous, and organized woman.
Müjde Uzman as Alev Arslan
- She is the volatile sister of Kıvılcım. She is the owner of an organization firm. The more down-to-earth the Kıvılcım is, the more capricious the Alev is. She’s fun, funny, and witty.
- She has a structure that looks at life from a different window and does not take many things seriously. According to her, everything is simple. She does not spare her word, she says the first thing that comes to her mind.