Season : 1
Episode : 15
Views : 76
Quality : HD 1080p
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
Gul Masalı Episode 15
- Difficult and tense hours have begun for Toprak and Gonca, who are hostage in Yılmaz’s hand. Yılmaz wants a large amount of money to leave them. For this reason, Toprak’s father calls Halil and asks him to bring the money if he wants to see his son alive. Worried by the fear of losing Toprak, Halil is ready to do anything to save her. While Toprak and Gonca are at the tip of the barrel, he goes to Fuat and tells him that he wants to sell his shares again. Meanwhile, Toprak and Gonca are looking for ways to get rid of Yılmaz. Returning to Isparta, Tahir and Zühre are shattered when they learn what happened.
- Halil goes to the meeting point that Yılmaz wanted. However, even if he leaves the money, he has to return home in despair and wait with his hand in his heart. A big surprise awaits Yılmaz, who is preparing to take the money and run away. Returning from the brink of death, Gonca begins to rethink what happened between her and Toprak. Halil and Canan, who started to mend with their son, have a new plan in mind. Will they be able to turn Yılmaz from his path? Will Gonca decide to return to Toprak? Tired of Ece’s pressure, will Toprak be able to tell her that she is actually playing a game?
Gul Masali Last Episode Summary
- Toprak, stabbed by Yılmaz, is brought to the hospital and immediately taken into surgery. Gonca blames herself for what happened to her, and she is not the only one who thinks so. Canan also blames Gonca for what happened. On the other hand, Yılmaz, who was involved in the disappearance, has no intention of falling behind Gonca. On the other hand, although Ece has to accept the helping hand offered by Fuat, she cannot save herself from being exposed to his psychological pressure. Pınar’s complaint about Canan makes the residents of Atabey Mansion uneasy.
Gul Masalı Episode15 English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- The series (English title: Rose Tale) is a drama Turkish television series signed by Pastel Film. The series is directed by Sadullah Şentürk and written by Aybars Bora and Dilek Aydoğdu. It will soon be broadcast on ATV. The leading roles are shared by Erdem Kaynarca and Gülper;
- The Rose Tale tells the story of Gonca, who encounters the mysterious secrets of the past thanks to the inheritance left to her after her mother’s death, and Toprak, the son of the Atabey family, one of the leading families of Isparta.
- Original Title : Gül Masalı
- English Title : Rose Tale
- Genre : Drama
- Broadcast Network : ATV
- Director : Sadullah Şentürk
- Producer : Yașar İrvül, Efe İrvül
- Writer : Aybars Bora Kahyaoğlu
Erdem Kaynarca – Toprak Atabey :
- Like his name, he loves the land and the serenity it provides. He is an architect but has taken over the business responsibility of his lavender-growing family. The distant relationship he established with his parents, the years he spent alone abroad, her lover Ece, whom he fell in love with and then broke up with because she refused to return to Turkey with him.
- All of these strengthened her need to belong somewhere, like a well-rooted tree. Imagination is wide, but the world of dreams is not easily opened to everyone.
- When Toprak meets Gonca, he is hit by the arrow of love right in the middle of his heart. Having to overcome Gonca’s fears, gain her trust and choose between Ece’s marriage proposals and Gonca, Toprak will turn into trees whose branches reach the ground in harsh storms. A tree that would never find its root again if it broke, would lose the sky above its head if it bent.
Gulper Ozdemir – Gonca Aydın :
- Gonca is an Industrial engineer. She grew up without a mother. When she had no choice but to stand on her own feet, she learned to stand strong in the face of life’s difficulties. She experiences her emotions intensely.
- She makes snap decisions when necessary, even at the expense of taking risks. Gonca, who does not remain silent in the face of injustice, is a colorful woman who listens to her own inner voice and has extraordinary, childlike happiness.
- The day she had to leave her job, her life changed with news from Isparta. The house and the rose garden inherited from her mother, whom she lost years ago, open the doors of a new life for Gonca.
- While learning the truth about her family’s past, Gonca, who will be a strong supporter of working farm women, will be guided by Mother Fatma on her journey full of struggle. The love that grows between him and Toprak, the real owner of his heart, will turn into a fairy tale.
- Toprak’s ex-girlfriend. She is ambitious, beautiful, equipped, and determined enough to burn the world for anything she puts her mind to. She comes to Isparta, which she refused to come to years ago, to regain his love, Toprak, both on business and on time.
- Although this turn may seem like well-intentioned steps to deceive Toprak, the irresistible longing for old love and compensation for mistakes, what lies behind it is the desire to achieve and the ambition to win.
- When Ece realizes the emotional power of Gonca, which she underestimated, she embarks on a struggle in which she will try every possible way to win the war she has waged against him.
Sarp Can Koroglu – Arda Seçkin
- Gonca’s childhood friend. A lawyer trying to rise in his job. He’s the kind they call “the devil’s hair”, who draws attention wherever he goes. He cares about the show. He has been in love with Gonca for many years, but he could not reveal his feelings in order not to lose her. Gonca’s love, which grows with Toprak over time, will turn him into someone who can do unimaginable evil.
- His anger will lead him to do evil that will harm Toprak and Gonca. While Arda is an innocent platonic lover, succumbing to his greed and anger, he will cooperate with Ece and turn into a dangerous person stEp by step.