Gaddar Episode 1 English Subtitles
- Dağhan is the eldest of a three-child family. He has led a modest life with his family in a middle-class neighborhood. Since he can remember, his sole goal has been to help his family and make them happy. He even had to postpone his own life, including marrying the woman he loves, for their sake. One day, after a heated argument with his father, Dağhan decides to join the military.
- While about to complete his duty and return, he learns that his girlfriend Aydan participated in a beauty contest without informing him. Unable to control his anger, he breaks up with Aydan, leaves his discharge, and joins the special forces.
- After experiencing some traumatic events, he returns to his hometown to take a break. But he can’t find anything as he left it. Aydan, the girlfriend he separated from, has disappeared.
- They have such a passionate love that even when they are apart, they are not completely separated, so not being able to find her hurts Dağhan a lot. His family has fallen apart. He learns that his sister has run away with a man, his younger brother has dropped out of school and gotten involved in illegal activities, and his parents are estranged.
Watch Gaddar Episode 1 English Subtitles on expressdizi
Synopsis and cast Gaddar Episode 1 English Subtitles
- Daghan, a soldier in the East, returns home for a mental break after traumatic experiences, only to find his life upended. His estranged girlfriend Aydan is missing, fueling his distress. His family is in disarray: his sister eloped, his brother turned to crime, and his parents are distraught. Daghan’s absence has left a void, leading to the family’s downfall.
- The neighborhood too has changed, now overrun with crime and old friends entangled in illegal acts. In this chaos, a figure known as Manager emerges, offering Daghan a job as a hitman. Initially resistant, Daghan is drawn in after his friend Samet’s death, agreeing to the job to protect Samet’s family. His turmoil deepens upon discovering Aydan’s infidelity, shattering his hope of reunion. Realizing his family’s safety is at risk due to his new role, Daghan sees no choice but to embrace brutality to protect his loved ones.
- It turns out he was the one holding the house together; everything fell apart when he left.
- The neighborhood is not the same as before, bad characters have taken over, old friends have gotten involved in various illegal activities.
- The one who found the money has become the “Boss,” and no one is asking where the mill’s water is coming from.
- In such a chaotic environment, a character called the “Director” emerges. He offers Dağhan a job: “Hitman.” Dağhan vehemently refuses.
- However, as he tries to protect his best friend Samet, he finds himself in the midst of trouble. He realizes that he has to be ruthless to keep his loved ones away from this trouble.
- Hürer Ebeoğlu, who is the screenwriter of series such as Kaçak and Dila Hanım, will write the script of the series. The grim series will tell an action-packed family story. The life of Dağhan (Çağatay Ulusoy), who comes home from his long military service, is no longer the same as he left it. The girl he loved, Aydan (Sümeyye Aydoğan), left without telling him, and his brother Rüzgar (Fatih Berk Şahin) fell into a dark world. Erkin Koray’s song “Gaddar” accompanies the introduction of the series, which tells the story of Dağhan’s transformation into cruelty in his life, which suddenly turns upside down.
- Famous actor Çağatay Ulusoy, who made a name for himself with the Netflix series he starred in, shook hands with Ay Yapım to return to the screens.
- Famous actor Çağatay Ulusoy last appeared in front of the audience in the TV series “İçerde”, which was broadcast on Show TV between 2016-2017 and shared the lead role with Aras Bulut İynemli, Çetin Tekindor and Mustafa Uğurlu.
- Hürer Ebeoğlu, who is the screenwriter of series such as Kaçak and Dila Hanım, will write the script of the series. The grim series will tell an action-packed family story.
- The life of Dağhan (Çağatay Ulusoy), who comes home from his long military service, is no longer the same as he left it. The girl he loved, Aydan (Sümeyye Aydoğan), left without telling him, and his brother Rüzgar (Fatih Berk Şahin) fell into a dark world. Erkin Koray’s song “Gaddar” accompanies the introduction of the series, which tells the story of Dağhan’s transformation into cruelty in his life, which suddenly turns upside down.
- Ulusoy, who has signed many serials broadcast on different platforms since then, will be on the set for television after a long break.
- Ulusoy, who received many offers for television, made her decision for the series that she will appear on the screen after the projects ‘Hakan: Guard’, ‘Paper Lives’, ‘Yeşilçam’, ‘Tailor’ and ‘Gentleman’ and ‘Kübra’, the shootings of which were completed in the past weeks. . The actor signed with Ay Yapım, with whom he worked in the TV series “İçerde”.
- According to the news of journalist Birsen Altuntaş; Çağatay Ulusoy will be on the set soon for the TV series “Gaddar”, which Ay Yapım will shoot for FOX. Ulusoy will play a young man named ‘Levet’ in the series that will be shot by Sinan Öztürk, the director of ‘Pit’ and ‘Üç Kuruş’ and written by Hürer Ebeoğlu.
- Çağatay Ulusoy (born 23 September 1990) is a Turkish actor and model who started his career in the TV series Adını Feriha Koydum (2011–2012) acting as Emir Sarrafoğlu. Since then, he has had further lead roles in Medcezir (2013–2015), a remake of the television series The O.C., in the TV series İçerde and from 2018 to 2020 he played the lead role in the first Turkish Netflix series The Protector.
- Ulusoy has been a recipient of several awards, including Golden Butterfly Award, Elle style awards, GQ Man of the Year Turkey, and GQ Middle East Television Star of the year.
- Sümeyye Aydoğan was born on April 2, 1999 in Istanbul. He is originally Albanian. His family settled in Edirne over time. She is now 24 years old.
- He had his first professional acting experience in 2021 with the TV series Kahraman Baba. Afterwards, she starred in many television series and web series. She attracted attention with her acting performance in the TV series Duy Beni. He made his film debut in 2020 with the production titled Family Government. Nowadays, she stars in the series Dönence, which is broadcast on Kanal D. She plays the character Gece in the series.